Business Startup Services
If you are thinking of starting a business you will need expert help and advice to ensure that you have the best chance of success.
Lloydbottoms have provided assistance to numerous local start-up enterprises in teh Bristol area, guiding them through the regulations and legislation in those difficult early days, and helping them go on to become thriving, successful businesses.
We can help with:
- Preparing a business plan or reviewing your existing business plan
- Preparing cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Choosing the right structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Forming a limited company
- Becoming self employed – and the necessary tax and legal implications
- Assessing your finance requirements and advise on the best sources of finance
- Drawing up proposals for finance
- Accessing grants and loans
- Establishing a good working relationship with your bank
- Completing any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Company secretarial issues
- Taking on staff and dealing with payroll and HR issues
- Accounts advice and accounting software
- Setting up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Please contact us if you need help with starting a business, and for a free initial consultation.